16906. Mr. Rana Prasad – 4 Families
Around Shimla Himalaya ( a relaxed trip ! )
|06 NIGHTS/ 06 DAYS
||Premium : 38,200/-
|01 N Delhi – 02 N Shimla – 02 N Naldhera – 01 N Chandigarh
|29th April Reach Delhi
Evening pickup from Delhi airport and transfer to your hotel. Pickup arranged by the hotel so that taxi will as per there discretion.
30th April Delhi – Shimla
After Breakfast at Hotel leave for Shimla approx. 370 Kms/ 9.5 Hrs. There are good restaurants in the way for Lunch. Evening you arrive in Shimla and check inn at the hotel. Later u can enjoy the Himalayan views from your hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
1st May In Shimla
After Breakfast at Hotel leave for Shimla local sightseeing including Jakhoo temple, residence of the British Viceroy of India and Himachal state museum, Rail Museum. Afternoon back to Hotel and Evening Visit the Mall Road and the ridge. Overnight at the hotel.
2nd May Shimla – Kufri – Naldhera
Morning after breakfast Depart for Kufri sightseeing approx. 30 Kms. Here you can photograph yourself in Pahari or Himachali outfit, available on hire. You can also horse riding or Yak riding on your own. Afternoon depart for Naldhera approx. 35 Kms/ 1 Hrs. Afternoon arrive in Naldhera and check inn at the hotel. Later u can Visit a thick cedar forest, picnic grounds and a nine-hole par 68 Golf course that is regarded as one of the most challenging in the country. In the repeat nine there are four additional greens and different tees, which increase the yardage in the second round. This was designed by the British Viceroy of India, Lord Curzon and he was so enchanted by the spot that he often camped here for days on end communicating with Viceregal Lodge by means of a heliograph. He even named his daughter after the place.
3rd May In Naldhera
Morning after breakfast you depart for the Tattapani, Kogi village, Mahakali Temple. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel .
4th May Naldhera – Chandigarh
Morning after breakfast Depart for Chandigarh by surface approx. 150 kms/4.5 hrs. afternoon Checkkin at Hotel. Afternoon Visit Rock & Pinjore Garden. Evening enjoy the local market place of Chandigarh Sector – 17 & 22. Overnight at the hotel.
5th May Chandigarh – Delhi
Morning you will be transferred to Delhi by surface approx. 260 kms / 6 hrs. Transfer to Delhi airport.
Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
|Rates Per Person
|Child ( 05 – 11 Years) with Bed
|Child ( 05 – 11 Years) without Bed
|Taxi – 4 Innova
||A/c – 4 Dezire/ Etios
||A/c – 4 Innova
|Hotel in Delhi
|| Hotel Delhi Aerocity
|| Hotel Lemon Tree
|Hotel In Shimla
||The Petteroff hptdc/ The Combermere
|Hotel In Naldhera/ Kufri
||Regular Cottages in The Cottages , Naldhera, HPTDC
||The Chalets, Naldhera
Sterling – Kufri White Ridge, Kufri
|Hotel In Chandigarh
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Meals as per above Table
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle – 4 Innova from 30th April to 5th May ( 6 Days )
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 4.50% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the drive is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options