15329. Dr. Sunil Gehlot – couple + 14+8, 152, Tilak Nagar, Bhagwati Nursing Home, Indore
Coorg & Ooty
|Premium : INR 1,82,522
|06 NIGHT / 07 DAYS
|1N Bangalore – 2N Coorg – 1 Mysore – 1N Kabini – 2N Ooty
|8th Oct Arrive Bangalore
Pickup from airport. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
9th Oct Bangalore – Coorg
Morning after breakfast local sightseeing of Bangalore visiting the Cubon Park, Lalbaug, Bull Temple, Vidhan Soudha & High Court. Check out from the Hotel and then depart for Coorg by surface approx. 252 kms / 6hrs. On arrival check into the hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
10th Oct In Coorg
Day at leisure or go for a half-day sightseeing tour of Coorg visiting the Omkareshwara Temple, Fort, Abbi Falls, and Nisargadhama. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
11th Oct Coorg – Shravan belagoal – Mysore
Morning depart for Mysore by surface approx. 70 kms/ 2 hrs. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening visit the Brindavan garden to withness the musical fountain show. Evening will be at your leisure or free for shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
12th Oct In Mysore – Kabini
Morning depart for Kabini approx. 60 Kms/ 1.5 Hrs. Check inn Kabini.12.30 Noon Check in at noon. Settle down and freshen up
01.30 PM – 03.00 PM Treat yourself to a sumptuous lunch at the Gol Ghar03.00 PM – 03.30 PM Gear up for a ride into the Park with tea/ coffee served at the Gol Ghar
03.30 PM – 06.15 PM
Our naturalists take you on a wildlife Safari in Vehicle & Boat safari into the Nagarhole National Park, showing & sharing their experiences and information about the jungle and all the animals that live there
06:30 PM Tea/ coffee served at the Gol Ghar
07.45 PM Watch a wildlife movie at the Viceroy’s building
08.30 PM – 10.00 PM
Bask in the warmth of the campfire, while you dine in the Gol Ghar, exchanging tales of the jungle with the other guests and our staff
13th Oct Kabini – Ooty
06.00 AM – 06.30 AM
Wake up to a hot early morning cup of tea/coffee
06.30 AM – 09.15 AM
Cruise through the serene backwaters of the River Kabini on a motor boat viewing sleepy crocodiles and chirpy birds, intent on their morning catch. View a variety of wildlife, especially the elephants, coming to the river for bath or a drink. ?Alternatively, you can go on a jeep safari to sight the animals, which means you can have the boat ride the evening before.
Your stay at Kabini is not over yet. A hearty brunch is what awaits you after your sojourn in the wild.
If you must leave, we look forward to your next visit to discover what other secrets the jungle conceals
Afternoon depart for Ooty. 135 Kms – 3 Hrs. On the way visit Mudumalai Sanctuary. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
14th Oct In Ooty
Morning you go for a half-day excursion of Coonor. Visit the local sights in Coonor & the Tea Gardens. Later in the afternoon visit Ooty Lake, Dodabetta Peak. Evning will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
15th Oct Ooty – Coimbatore
After Breakfast Transfer to Coimbatore approx. 98 Kms/ 3 Hrs. Sightseeing in Coimbatore and Drop at Railway Station/ Airport.
Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Meals as per above Table
- 1 Room + 1 extra Bed at all places
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- 1.50% GST on total land cost
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Boat ride in to Ooty Lake, Jungle safari in Bandipur and Kabini
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 4.50% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the drive is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
- Cost for 5* hotels will be quoted on request
- Other popular destinations are Kabini & Mudumalai on this route
- Orange Country is the most popular resort in this area
- Approx airfares for Indore – Bangalore / Coimbatore – Hyderabad – Indore is 11,000/- per person extra
- Dr. Sunil Gehlot
- Dr. Prerna Gehlot
- Master Yashwardhan Gehlot 01/04/2002
- Master Raj Gehlot 7/8/2008
Presently available airfares = 14,800 * 4 = 59,200/-
26th Sep 59,200/- received from Dr. Prerna Gehlot in Cash
Total Package cost = 1,21,500 + 1,822 Service Tax = 1,12,320/-
- Advance 23,320/- collected on 28th Sep from Dr. Sunil Gehlot
- Balance 1,00,000/- around 30th Sep