15923. Mr. Satyajeet S/ o Mr. Sunil Harne – H Couple – 7760593766
Day 1 Auckland
Day 2 Auckland City Sightseeing
Today morning proceed for a city sightseeing visiting Harbour Bridge, Auckland Viaduct and Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park for panoramic views of Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour. Rest of the day is at leiusre. Overnight stay in Auckland. (B)
Day 3 Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. Overnight stay in Rotorua. (B)
Day 4 Rotorua
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert. Overnight stay in Rotorua. (B,D)
Day 5 Rotorua – Christchurch
Depart on your domestic flight from Rotorua to Christchurch.(airfare not included). On arrival check in to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Christchurch. (B)
Day 6 Christchurch – Mt Cook – Queenstown
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain – Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic CentralOtago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. Overnight stay in Queenstown. (B)
Day 7 Queenstown – Milford Sound – Queenstown
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. Overnight stay in Queenstown. (B)
Day 8 Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Overnight stay in Queenstown. (B) One can enjoy bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more.
Optional Sightseeing / Activities at an additional cost :
1) Nzone Skydiving:Embrace the fear, at Nzone Skydive enjoy scenic flight (depending on your feet selection) to altitude, then you will nudge towards the edge of the plane before being thrown out! Keep your head up, smile at your skydive photographer and take in the stunning surroundings. After an exhilarating freefall, you will experience a 5 minute parachute ride, floating safely back down to the skydive drop zone. (Weight limit is 100kg)
2) Ziptrek Ecotours : Experience New Zealand’s original zipline tour. It is a spectacular guided eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown. Between the ziplines, Ziptrek guide deliver educational information with an ecological focus stories of Maori legends.
Day 9 Queenstown – Glacier Region
Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. Overnight stay in Glacier Region. (B)
Day 10 Glacier Region – Christchurch
Travel north to Greymouth today and board the Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach guests only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. Overnight stay in Christchurch. (B)
Day 11 Christchurch – Hometown
Today proceed to airport to board the flight to next destination or your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. (B) Tour Concludes !!
Day 12 Christchurch – Hometown
Today proceed to airport to board the flight to next destination or your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time. (B)
Tour Concludes !!
Package Rates are per person in Euro and details as below
|Category||Twin||Triple||Single||Child with Bed||Child w/o Bed|
|STANDARD (SELF DRIVE )||NZD 2240||NZD 1920||NZD 3700||NZD 1670||NZD 1570|
|DELUXE (SELF DRIVE )||NZD 2520||NZD 2250||NZD 4250||NZD 1910||NZD 1690|
|PREMIUM (SELF DRIVE )||NZD 2800||NZD 2300||NZD 4600||NZD 2010||NZD 1810|
|STANDARD (SIC)||NZD 3050||NZD 2900||NZD 4100||NZD 2800||NZD 2200|
|DELUXE (SIC)||NZD 3310||NZD 3100||NZD 4600||NZD 3000||NZD 2500|
|PREMIUM (SIC)||NZD 3600||NZD 3400||NZD 4900||NZD 3200||NZD 2700|
- 08 nights accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels as per the itinerary
- FOR SELF DRIVE : 10 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in selected hotels ; Return Airport transfers on rented car ; 12 days rental car, ICAR CAR TYPE, with basis insurance & unlimited mileage
- FOR SEAT IN COACH : 10 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in selected hotels; Return Airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on Seat in Coach Basis;
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary on Seat in Coach Basis : Waitomo Glow worm Caves Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow Springs, Agrodome, Te Po Maori Concert and Hangi, Mount Cook,
- Tranz Alpine Train
- Meals : Breakfast as mentioned above
- Airfare and taxes.
- Visa and Insurance charges
- Fuel charges (For Self Drive Vehicles). Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above. Any entrance fee & excursion tickets not mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. GPS is not included and on request basis
- All Optional Tours & transfers from Airport/Station-Hotel or vice versa
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- 3.650% GST on total package cost
Please Note :-
- Package valid till 31ST DECEMBER 2016. High Season Surcharges Applicable during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve.
- 1 NZD = INR 51. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable Itineraries are subject to change.Drivers are not guides.
- Itineraries are subject to change. Drivers are not guides. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. You can upgrade to an alternate room category, hotels and air bookings by paying an extra cost
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1200hrs. Early check in and late check out subject to availability
- For Security Deposits, Credit card is required at the time of hotel check in. Book early to ensure best rates & services and hassle-free Visa processing
- You may extend your hotel stay or upgrade any service at an extra cost. Contact us to tailor-make this itinerary to suit you best
- Approximate Economy Airfare Per Person Ex Mumbai Rs 50500 on Quantus/ Singapore
- Above price is not applicable during Convention Period, High season, Festivals or Fairs. Surcharge may be applicable
- Itineraries are subject to change
|Guest has written me|
|Tour program New Zealand- >
Day 1,2 – Arrive in Auckland+ tour of Auckland city. Stay in Auckland. Visit Waiheke island on day 2, Stay in Auckland
Day 3-> self drive to Waitomo via Matama. Visit glow caves and proceed to Rotorua. Stay in Rotorua.
Day4-> Visit thermal reseve, mud pools, geysers. Self drive to wellington. Stay in wellington.
Day 5-> Tour of Wellington and ferry to picton in afternoon. Stay in picton
Day 6-> Visit bleinheim and Self Drive to fox glacier.
Day 7-> Visit Fox glacier. Stay at fox glacier
Day 8,9-> Self Drive to queenstown via lake wanaka and explore adventure sports.
Day 10-> Explore queenstown and Drive to milford sound via te Anau. Stay at milford sound.
Day 11-> Visit Milford sound and drive back to queenstown.Stay at queenstown.
Day 12-> Drive and visit to Mt Cook via Twizel and Stay at Twizel.
Day 13-> Drive from Twizel to Christchurch. Explore and stay at Christchurch.
Day 14-> Tour of Tranz Alpine railway from ChristChurch to greymouth. Stay in christchurch.
Day 15-> Return flight