16288-Ms Prachi*07 Adults- 9826633506
DUBAI / ABUDHABI TOUR
04 Hotel Nights / 05 Days Tour
25 Sep Mumbai- Dubai
Take a flight from Mumbai at 01:10 Pm. Reach Dubai at 02:55 Pm. Meet & Greet by our Assistant at Airport. Check in at Hotel. Relax yourself. Later enjoy Dhow Cruise in the Eve at 7.00PM with Dinner. Overnight at the Fortune
26 Sep Dubai
Morning after Breakfast Visit Half Day City tour at 10.00AM with Tour Guide Drop at Hotel 2.00PM. In Evening visit Desert Dune Safari by a Four Wheel drive and the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner. Overnight at Hotel
27 Sep Dubai – Abudhabi – Dubai
Morning after Breakfast proceed to Abudhabi at 9.30AM. Visit Mosque with Driver cum Tour Guide. Enjoy at Ferari Theme Park. Return to Dubai at 7.00PM. Overnight at Hotel
28 Sep Dubai
Morning after Breakfast at full day Enjoy Snow Park in evening visit Burj KhalifaReturn to Hotel Overnight at Hote
29 Sep Dubai
Morning after breakfast Check out from Hotel. Day free for you shopping. Pick up from Hotel at & Drop at Dubai Airport to Board your flight. Take a flight fromDubai at 06:00 Pm. Reach Mumbai at 10:30 Pm.
Package Cost 49800*7 = 3,48,600 For 07 Adults- Sep Month
Package Cost 54800*7 = 3,78,600 For 07 Adults- Oct Month
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
Flight Ticekts BOM – DXB – BOM
Meet & Assist at Dubai International Airport
Dubai Visa Fees + OTB
Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
4 Night Stay with BB Basis
04 Brekfast, & 02 Dinners
Two way Dubai Airport transfer
Half Day Dubai City tour
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Dhow Dinner Cruise
Burj Khalifa with ticket & transfer
Snow park with ticket & transfer
Abu Dhabi + ferrari world with ticket & transfer
All the transfers & sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
All Entry Tickets of Sightseeing Places as mentioned
All tours and transfers are on SIC Basis
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
Air Fare – IDR-BOM -IDR
Any services not mentioned among the inclusions.
Expenses of personal nature.
Overseas Travel Insurance.
Terms and conditions:-
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking .
- Under Dubai Governmental Law, the Tourism Dirham fee AED 10/- to AED 20 /- per room per night will be charged to guests if not included in above mentioned inclusions .
- Rates are not valid during any exhibition and supplements dates .
- Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, visa fee , fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes .
- Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability and charges .
- GST / remittance charges is extra applicable on given cost .
- Only clear scanned JPGE passport copies are accepted to process the visa with minimum validity of 06 months .
- Visa ‘ll be issued 04 -05 days prior to arrrival and subject to approval of UAE immigration . Kindly cross check the visa details once it get issued as per the passport and notify us same day ifthere is any description .
- Don’t expect bars to open before 8 pm (depending on the time of sunset). Bars are open (clubs are not) during Ramadan, but they will be quieter and will not play any music, live or otherwise. You can still get a drink, however, once the sun goes down.
- Don’t expect Belly dance or any live entertainment show during Ramadan .
Airfare & Hotel are subject to availability there is no guarantee at the time of booking
There will be Tourism Dirham fees applicable from 31st March per room per night on every Booking as per Dubai’s Executive Council Resolution N (2) of 2014 and the fees varies to hotel categories.
Guests are oblige to pay directly to the Hotel upon Check-in.
3 star -15 or 10 AED per room per night