16465. Rahul Gupta – H Couple
|Best of Kerala (holiday packages)
||Deluxe : INR 47,900
|06 NIGHT / 07 DAYS
|2N Munnar – 1N Kumarakom – 1N Kovalam – 2N Poovar
|21st Jan Cochin – Munnar ( Approx. 4 Hrs drive )
Pickup from Cochin airport SG-153 from Mumbai at 11:15 AM. Proceed for the green hills of Munnar. approx. 110 kms. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel – Hotel Elysium Gardens – Executive Room.
22nd Jan In Munnar
Today proceed for a local sightseeing, visit the beautiful Mattupetty lake and Dam, Kundla Dam, Echo Point and Top Station to enjoy the scenery. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay in Munnar. Optional: Visit to Kullukumalai Tea Factory can be arranged by a local Jeep at an additional cost of Rs.2,250 per jeep with capacity of 5 persons in total. Entrance per person will be charged Rs. 100/- which client has to pay at the time of entering factory.
23rd Jan Munnar – Kumarakom (Approx 4.5 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom approx. 160 Kms, the backwater region of Kerala. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Evening visit the Backwater of kerala and the Vemanad lake and the Bird Sanctuary. Rest in the evening is free to relax. Overnight stay in Kumarakom. – Waterscapes – canal view roomOptional : One can enjoy a backwater cruise ride at an additional cost on your own.
24th Jan Kumarakom – Trivandrum –Kovalam ( Approx. 5 Hrs Drive )
Today after breakfast proceed to Kovalam approx. 205 Kms. Afternoon arrive & check inn at hotel/ resort. Afternoon Trivandrum & Kovalam Sightseeing. And opening out to the sea and a dream golden sand beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel – Samudratheeram – ocean room ( sea view )
25th Jan Kovalam – Trivandrum – Poovar ( Approx. 1 Hrs Drive )
Today after breakfast proceed to Poovar approx. 25 Kms, Afternoon arrive & check inn at hotel/ resort. to Poovar is an unspoiled and unexplored island, enveloped by the most serene backwaters, and opening out to the sea and a dream golden sand beach. Overnight stay at the Poovar Island Resort – superior land cottage
26th Jan Poovar
After Breakfast transfer to Kovalam & you can enjoy the nearest beaches point like Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Ashoka Beach – the three together form the famous crescent of the Kovalam beach. Evening back to hotel. Relax on Pooava estuary point or beach. Overnight stay at the resort/Hotel.
27th Jan Poovar – Trivandrum (Approx 30 Minutes)
Today proceed to Trivandram airport to board the flight to next destination or your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time!
| Holiday Package Rates are 47,900/- for a Honeymoon couple
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- 1 Room at All places
- 6 Breakfast
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle – Indigo
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Service Tax
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Boat ride in to the Matt petty Dam at Munnar , Boating in to the Periyar wild life sanctuary
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the driver is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
- Advance Payment of 10,000/- received in our SBI account for card swapped on 19th Sep
- Balance to be paid around 20th Dec
- Guest can make a direct payment of 15,000/- to the driver directly