16526. Mr. Shashank Belkhede * 4
The Scotland of India
|Premium : INR 1,42,100
|08 NIGHT / 09 DAYS
|2N Coorg – 1N Mysore – 2N Ooty – 2N Wayanad – 1N Calicut
|12th Nov Arrive Managlore – Coorg
Pickup from Mangalore airport and transfer to Coorg approx. 170 Kms – 4 Hrs. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
13th Nov In Coorg
Day at leisure or go for a half-day sightseeing tour of Coorg visiting the Omkareshwara Temple, Fort, Abbi Falls, and Nisargadhama. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
14th Nov Coorg – Mysore
After Breakfast leave for Mysore by surface approx 140 kms/3 hrs. Afternoon reach Mysore & check inn at hotel. Evening visit the Brindavan garden to witness the musical fountain show. Overnight at the hotel.
15th Nov Mysore – Ooty
Morning depart for half-day excursion to Srirangapatanam and visit Palace of Tipu sultan. Later in the afternoon visit the local sights in Mysore visiting the Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hill & the church. Afternoon depart for Ooty. 135 Kms – 3 Hrs. On the way visit Mudumalai Sanctuary. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. ( Sightseeing In Bandipur National Park By Bus safari 300/- Per Person ( Timing Morning 06:30 To 9:30 , Evening 03:30Pm To 05 :30 Pm)
16th Nov In Ooty
Morning you go for a half-day excursion of Coonor. Visit the local sights in Coonor & the Tea Gardens. Later in the afternoon visit Ooty Lake, Dodabetta Peak. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
17th Nov Ooty – Wayanad
After Breakfast depart for Wayanad surface approx. 115 kms/ 2 hrs. On arrival check in at Hotel. Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing, Wayanad is probably one of the most scenic and salubrious places in Kerala. Set at an altitude of 700-2100 m in the majestic Western Ghats, Wayanad, is a place acclaimed for its enthralling natural splendor. Ferns, moss, plants and trees in every conceivable shades of green cover every nuke and cranny of Wayanad. Undulating mountains with mist-clad peaks and dense virgin forests make up a majority of Wayanad landscape. The life-bloods of Wayanad – Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabani rivers, along with their tributaries gurgle and gush through the verdant landscape. and overnight stay at Hotel
18th Nov In Wayanad
After breakfast, begin your journey to the mesmerizing Wayanad, the land of alluring hills and untainted natural beauty. The journey through the awe-inspiring hair pin roads is itself is a thrilling experience. The journey through Thammaressery churam (wayanad pass) will take you through the 9 hair pin turns. Enroute, visit Chain Tree – which is associated with a dramatic legend. The local legend is that the haunted spirit of a Tribal youth, allegedly murdered by a British engineer with selfish motives, has been chained in this tree. Enjoy the journey and overnight stay at Wayanad.
19th Nov Wayanad – Calicut
Morning after breakfast depart for Calicut by surface approx 85 kms/ 1.5 hrs. Reach Calicut & transfer to hotel. After fresh up change sightseeing of Calicut includes beaches, Church & Museum. Evening visit Gardens/ park. Night at hotel.
20th Nov Leave Calicut
After breakfast visit local temples of Calicut. Afternoon cehck out from hotel & drop at railway station/ airport for your onward journey
Package Rates are 1,42,100/- for Family of 4 in 2 Rooms
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels – 2 Rooms
- Hotel in Coorg – Club Mahindra – Superior – 12th Nov – 2 Nights
- Hotel in Mysore – Jai Mahal Resort – Classic – 14th Nov – 1 Night
- Hotel in Ooty – Fern Hill – Classic Room – 15th Nov – 2 Nights
- Hotel in Wayanad – Vyathiri Village – Deluxe – 17th Nov – 2 Nights
- Hotel in Claicut – Copper Folia – Deluxe Room – 19th Nov – 1 Night
- Meals – 8 Breakfast
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle – Innova
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Service Tax
28th Sep, Changes made due to Non Availability at Hotels
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Dinner can be added at an additional cost of 5,000/- per person * 4 Guest = 20,000/-
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Boat ride in to Ooty Lake, Jungle safari in Bandipur and Kabini
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the drive is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
Booked airfares for the Guest = 10,300/- per person * 4 = 41,200/-
||Mangalore / 10:20
||Kozikode/ Calicut/ 11:40
- Air Ticket complete payment 41,200/- from Mr. Shashank Belkhede – in our ICICI bank account on 26th Sep
- Package amount advance received 37,100/- from Mrs. Neeraja Shashank Belkhede – Hotel Booking in our ICICI bank account on 26th Sep
- Balance ( 1,05,000/- ) for package to be paid around 15th Oct
Coorg & Wayanad