16577- Mr Yashpal Singh (Gujrat)
Highlights of Gujarat
|04 NIGHT / 05 DAYS
|1N Rajkot – 1N Sasan Gir – 1N Somnath – 1N Diu
|13 Oct Reach Rajkot
Evening reach at 6:00 Pm. Pick up from railway station & transfer to hotel. On arival check inn at hotel. Evening visit local Market place. Overnight at hotel.
14 Oct Sasangir
Morning half day sightseeing of Rajkot including Museum and Zoological Park. Afternoon check out from hotel and transfer to Sasangir approx 170 Kms/ 3 Hrs. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel. Optional: Afternoon Jeep Safari (3:00 Pm to 6:00 Pm)
15 Oct In Sasangir – Somnath
Morning proceed to Sasangir which is famous for its Asiatic Lion. Early morning go for game viewing in the Gir National Park. After breakfast leave for Somnath (90 kms/ 1.5 hrs). Somnath one of the twelve jyotirlingas. The temple is famous in history for the various invasions on the temple for its wealth. Overnight at the hotel.
16 Oct Somnath – Dwarka
After breakfast depart to Dwarka approx. 250 Kms/ 4 Hrs. Enroute visit Porbandar. Evening will be at your leisure in Dwarka or Dardhan of Dwarikesh Temple. Overnight at the hotel.17 Oct Dwarka – Mumbai
Proceed to Sasangir which is famous for its Asiatic Lion. Early morning go for game viewing in the Gir National Park. After breakfast leave for Ahemadabad (360 kms / 6 hrs). evening drop at railway station & train for Indore Train at 7:45 PM.
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Meals as per above Table
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 4.5% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the driver is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Trains Can be taken from Ujjain and we can provide drop at Ujjain at Nominal Rates
- The protected area of Gir National Park is closed from 16th June to 15th October every year. It is the period of when south west monsoon arrives. Literally, December to March is climatically best season to visit the park. Though, April and May are very hot but considered as the best months for wildlife viewing and photography.
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
- Cost for 5* hotels will be quoted on request
- Approx airfares for Indore – Ahmadabad – Indore is 6,000/- per person extra
|Presently available airfare@ 17683/- Per Person
13 Oct : Bhopal(08:15) → Rajkot (17:05) via Mumbai
17 Oct : Rajkot (12:05) → Bhopal (16:00) via Mumbai