16743- Mittal Uncle (Somnath-Dwarka-Ahmadabad)
|04 NIGHT / 04 DAYS
|3N Somnath – 2N Dwarka – 1N Ahmadabad
|25 Dec Reach Somnath
Afternoon reach at 2:00 Pm and transfer to hotel by self. After fresh-up & change visit the temple of somnath one of the twelve jyotirlingas. The temple is famous in history for the various invasions on the temple for its wealth. Overnight at hotel.26 Dec In Somnath – Diu Tour – Somanat27 Dec In Somnath – Sasangir – Somnath
28 Dec Somnath – Dwarka
Morning after breakfast depart for Dwarka Surface approx. 250 kms. Enroute visit Porbandar. On arrival check inn at hotel. Evening will be at your leisure or visit local temples of Dwarka. Overnight at the hotel.
29 Dec Dwarka – Bet Dwarka
Morning proceed for Bet Dwarka. Afternoon you can go for visiting Porbandar Port (100 kms/1 hr- One way). Evening Visit the temples in Dwarka. Overnight at hotel.
30 Dec Dwarka – Ahmedabd
Morning drop at railway station train for Ahmedabad. Reach Ahmadabad and check inn at hotel. Later visit sightseeing Ahmadabad. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
31 Dec Leave Ahmedabd
After breakfast proceed to complete day sighseeing of Ahmedabad. Evening drop at railway station & train for Indore Train at 7:45 PM.
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
|Rates Per Person
|Per Person rates
|Extra Adult, with extra bed
|Child (5-11 Yrs.)
||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- 6 Breakfast, 6 Lunch & 6 Dinner in hotel.
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle (Ac Coach)
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 4.5% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the driver is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Trains Can be taken from Ujjain and we can provide drop at Ujjain at Nominal Rates
- The protected area of Gir National Park is closed from 16th June to 15th October every year. It is the period of when south west monsoon arrives. Literally, December to March is climatically best season to visit the park. Though, April and May are very hot but considered as the best months for wildlife viewing and photography.
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
- Cost for 5* hotels will be quoted on request
- Approx airfares for Indore – Ahmadabad – Indore is 6,000/- per person extra