16816 Mr Shriniwas – 50 pax
DARJEELING / SIKKIM 8 Night / 9 Days
Day 01: IXB Airport – Darjeeling (75 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Gangtok (100 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 04: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.) Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 05: Gangtok – Lachen (107 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachen check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen. Meals: Breakfast, En-Route Lunch, Dinner.
Day 06: Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel & after lunch transfer to Lachung (8,700 ft). Arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachung. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 07: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort.Overnight stay at Lachung. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 08: Lachung – Gangtok (103 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Gangtok. On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 09: Gangtok – IXB airport (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey. Meals: Breakfast,
|Total Land Package Cost – Rs. 27,600/- per Person on twin sharing basis|
Vehicle: 07 Non AC Sumo / Max / Bolero as per itinerary on point to point basis only.
Ø Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass @ Rs.5, 500.00 per car will be charged extra (Monday & Tuesday closed).
Ø Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
Ø Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License /) for processing the permit. PAN Card / Aadhar Card are not acceptable for issuance of the Permit.
Ø Permit also require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
Ø As Innova is low chassis car and not ideal to travel North Sikkim and Tsomgo Lake – Baba Mandir. Alternative in Luxury vehicle like Scorpio / Xylo will be provided.
|Tour Price Includes:||Tour Price Excludes:|
| Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
· All the room are based category
· Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
· Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
· All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
· 01 tour escort throughout the tour.
· Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
|· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Room Heater Charges
· · Insurance.
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion.