|05 NIGHT / 06 DAYS
|1N Sasan Gir – 1N Diu – 1N Dwarka – 1N Jamnagar – 1N Ahmedabad
||Total Package Cost = 80,400/- + 3,618 ( 4.5% GST ) 84,018/-
|21st Jan Rajkot – Sasangir
Reach Rajkot and transfer to Sasangir approx 170 Kms/ 4 Hrs. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
22nd Jan Sasagngir – In Diu
Proceed to Sasangir which is famous for its Asiatic Lion. Early morning go for game viewing in the Gir National Park. Afternoon leave for Diu approx 90 Kms/ 1.5 Hrs. Today you will be at leisure for the full day can enjoy the beaches, churches and Portuguese Fort of Diu, Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
23rd Jan Diu – Somnath – Porbandar – Dwarka
Morning you will depart for Sasangir by surface (approx. 65 kms / 1hrs). Enroute we visit the temple of somnath one of the twelve jyotirlingas. The temple is famous in history for the various invasions on the temple for its wealth. Later proceed to Dwarka approx. 250 Kms/ 4 Hrs. Enroute visit Porbandar. Evening will be at your leisure in Dwarka. Overnight at the hotel.
24th Jan Dwarka – Bet Dwarka – Jamnagar
Morning proceed for Bet Dwarka. Afternoon return back to Dwarka and depart for Jamnagar approx. 148 kms / 03 hrs one way. Marine park Near Jamnagar can be visited on this day. Visit the temples in Dwarka. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Jamnagar.
25th Jan Jamnagar – Rajkot
Morning you will proceed for Ahmedabad approx. 90 Kms/ 1.5 Hrs. Afternoon reach Rajkot. Sightseeing and night in Rajkot.
26th Jan In Rajkot
Complete day sightseeing in Rajkot, then transferred to your onwards Journey.
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
|Rates Per Person
|Cost For 02 Couple
||17,700/- * 4 = 70,800/-
|Child (5-11 Yrs.)
||4,800/- *2 = 9,600/-
|Hotel in Sasangir
||Sukhsagar Gir Resort
|Hotel in Diu
|Hotel in Dwarka
||Lords Eco Inn
|Hotel in Jamnagar
|| Hotel Aram
|Hotel in Ahmedabad
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels – 02 Rooms
- 05 Breakfast
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Innova
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- 4.5% GST on total land cost
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Safari in Gir Forest 4,500 – 6,000/- Extra.
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the driver is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Trains Can be taken from Ujjain and we can provide drop at Ujjain at Nominal Rates
- The protected area of Gir National Park is closed from 16th June to 15th October every year. It is the period of when south west monsoon arrives. Literally, December to March is climatically best season to visit the park. Though, April and May are very hot but considered as the best months for wildlife viewing and photography.
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
|Note: Presently Available Rail fare :
||INDORE GNC EXP
||Indore / 22:45
||Ahemdabad / 08:45
|| 3 AC
||840/- Per Person Adult
450/- Per child
||GNC INDORE EXP
||Ahemdabad / 19:45
||Indore / 06:30
||1,205/- Per Person Adult
645/- Per Child