20 Jan Indore- Mumbai
Take a flight from Indore at 08:50 Pm. Reach Mumbai at 10:10 Pm.
21 Jan Singapore
Take a flight from Mumbai at 04:45 Am.Reach Singapore at 09:40 AM. Fresh up at Singapore Airport. Pickup from Airport at 11:30 AM and transfer to Hotel. Visit Mustufa Market (OWN) Check inn at Hotel. Evening Visit Singapore Night out Tour (Marina Bay Sands/Garden By the Bay/ River Taxi). Overnight at Hotel.
22 Jan In Singapore
After Breakfast visit Singapore Zoo. & In Evening Singapore NIght Safari. Overnight at Hotel
23 Jan In Singapore
After Breakfast. Enjoy full day at Universal studios at Resorts World (One Day pass with All rides Included). to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Scifi city & Ancient Egypt. Overnight at Hotel.
24 Jan Singapore
After Breakfast visit Jurong Bird Park & Tiger Sky Tower & Singapore Botanic Gardens. Overnight stay at Hotel
25 Jan In Singapore
Morning after Breakfast check out from hotel & Transfer to Sentosa Island & Enjoy (One Way Cable car, Desparados + Extremelog ride + 4D : Journey 2 Mysterious Island + 4D: Green Lantern + Be-Pedal Bicycle + Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom + Fort Siloso Combat + Madame Tussauds + Mega Bounce + Sea Aquarium + Sea Breeze Water Sports + Segway Fun Ride + Sentosa Merlion + Luge & Skyline + Trick Eye Museum + The Flying Trapeze + Tiger Sky Tower + Wave House Sentosa + Wings of Time, Dolphin Show) (SIC) with Full day Sentosa Fun Pass On sentosa Island.
26 Jan In Singapore
After Breakfast visit Sentosa on (OWN). Overnight at hotel.
27 Jan In Singapore- Airport- Delhi
After Breakfast Check out from Hotel & Proceed for Singapore City Tour with Flyer. Back to Hotel After Proceed for Airport for your Onward Journey. Take a flight from Singapore at 07:40 Pm. Reach Delhi at 11:00 Pm.
28 Jan Delhi- Indore
Take a flight from Delhi at 07:35 Am. Reach Indore at 09:40 Am.
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* Rates & staterooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. * The rates given above are the best promotional rates currently available. Rates will vary by sailing date.
* The rate for a single person occupying a stateroom is 200% of the 1st/2nd guest rate + NCCF as mentioned above.
* Visas as applicable are required.
* ASSIST CARD: Starting at just US$ 7 per person per day for the length of your cruise ‘Assist Card’ is a cruise vacation cancellation protection plan. For complete details please visit http://cruiseassist.assist-card.com. Though Assist Card is optional, it is strongly recommended.
* Space has not been reserved at this stage.
* Gratuities can be pre-paid or paid on board the ship. However, for My-Time-dining (flexible dining) it is mandatory to pre-pay at the time of booking.
* Gratuities are recommended per the following guidelines.
Royal Caribbean International: $ 13.50 per person per night for guests in staterooms, $ 16.50 per person per night for guests in suites. Celebrity Cruises: $ 13.50 per person per night for guests in staterooms, $14.00 per person per night for guests in concierge class and aqua class staterooms and $ 17.00 per person per night for guests in suites. Azamara Club Cruises: Gratuities included
* A ‘Guarantee Stateroom (GTY)’ means you are guaranteed the stateroom category of choice, however, the stateroom number is allocated at the discretion of the cruise line, any time after full payment and or up to check-in. Please note that your stateroom could be allocated on any deck & may / may not have an obstructed view or be wheel chair accessible. Also you may not get all the Staterooms together.
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES – Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea), 24-hours Room Service*, and, recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.*On Royal Caribbean International, a $3.95 service charge will be applied for Room Service between Midnight and 5:00 AM only. No service charge during the rest of the day 0501 hours to 2400 hours.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE –Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, gratuities, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.
The cruise line’s terms of carriage apply and can be found in the cruise line brochure and/or atwww.royalcaribbean.com . In addition, Information on booking conditions, payment options, visa guidelines, cruise cancellation protection program, and more, are attached as well as listed on http://www.tirun.com/cruises/terms/terms-and-condition.aspx. It is the sole responsibility of all guests and travel partners to familiarize themselves with the cruise lines terms and conditions which govern the cruise vacation.