|Best of Kerala (holiday packages)
||07 NIGHT / 08 DAYS
|2N Munnar – 1N Thekkady – 2N Kumarakom – 2N Kovalam
||Total Package Cost – 54,000/-
|12th Feb Cochin – Munnar ( Approx. 4 Hrs drive )
Pickup from Cochin airport/ railway station. Proceed for the green hills of Munnar. approx. 130 kms. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel.
13th Feb In Munnar
Today proceed for a local sightseeing, visit the beautiful Mattupetty lake and Dam, Echo Point and Top Station to enjoy the scenery and then Kundla Dam. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay in Munnar. Optional: Visit to Kullukumalai Tea Factory can be arranged by a local Jeep at an additional cost of Rs.2,250 per jeep with capacity of 5 persons in total. Entrance per person will be charged Rs. 100/- which client has to pay at the time of entering factory.
14th Feb Munnar – Thekkady ( Approx. 3 Hrs Drive )
Today proceed to Thekkady (Periyar) approx. 100 Kms known for its lush forest. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening enjoy spice shopping at Kumily village. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Optional : You can enjoy boating in Lake Periyar at an additional cost on your own. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
15th Feb Thekkady – Kumarakom (Approx 4 hrs drive)
Today proceed to Periyar wildlife Reserve. In Periyar you could spot a family of Elephants, Wild Boar or Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. Proceed to Kumarakom approx. 120 Kms, the backwater region of Kerala. Upon arrival check in to your hotel. Rest in the evening is free to relax. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Optional : One can enjoy a backwater cruise ride at an additional cost on your own.
16th Feb In Kumarakom
Full day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
17th Feb Kumarakom – Trivandrum – Kovalam ( Approx. 5 Hrs Drive )
Today after breakfast proceed to Kovalam approx. 210 Kms, famous for its beaches. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The Southernmost, known as the Lighthouse beach. On arrival check into hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
18th Feb Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam (Approx 2 hrs one way)
Today proceed to Kanyakumari approx. 90 Kms, the southern Tip of Indian sub-continent. Visit the Vivekanand Rock Memorial, take boat ferry to reach to memorial. Ten visit Gandhi Mandapam and Wax Museum. Drive back to your hotel in kovalam for overnight stay.
19th Feb Kovalam – Trivandrum (Approx 30 Minutes)
Today proceed to Trivandram airport to board the flight to next destination or your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time!
| Holiday Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels – 01 Room
- 07 Breakfast
- 01 Night in Kumarkom Houseboat with All meals ( Breafast , Lunch & Dinner)
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Indigo
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- 4.50% GST on total land cost
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Boat ride in to the Matt petty Dam at Munnar , Boating in to the Periyar wild life sanctuary
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the driver is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options