|09 Jun Singapore- Cruise
Pickup from Airport at 9:30 AM and transfer to Singapore city Tour with Flyer after leave for Cruise Point. Check in at Cruise Depart at 04:30 Pm. After board in Enjoy the Various activities on Cruise at your own. Dinner at Cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
10 Jun In Cruise (Portl Klang)
After Breakfast the Cruise will board at Port Klang. Enjoy the activities on Island at your own. Overnight at Cruise. (B/L/D)
11 Jun In Cruise
After Breakfast. Enjoy the activities on Island at your own. Overnight at Cruise. (B/L/D)
12 Jun Cruise – Singapore
Enjoy the day at Cruise till the Cruise will board Port at Singapore around 08:00 AM. Disembark the Cruise. Transfer to Hotel & Check Inn at hotel. After Noon visit Sentosa Island Tour. Back to Hotel Overnight stay at Hotel
13 Jun In Singapore
Morning after Breakfast visit spend full day at Universal studios at Resorts World (One Day pass with All rides Included). to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Scifi city & Ancient Egypt. Overnight at Hotel.
14 Jun In Singapore
After Breakfast Proceed for Jurong Bird Park. & After noon Visit Evening visit Singapore Night Out Tour.(Garden By the Bay+Marina Bay Sands+River Taxi) Overnight at hotel.
15 Jun Singapore– Airport- Mumbai
After Breakfast Proceed for Airport for your Onward Journey.
|3 NIGHT WEEKEND CRUISE TO PORT KLANG
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* Rates & staterooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. * The rates given above are the best promotional rates currently available. Rates will vary by sailing date.
* Visas as applicable are required.
* ASSIST CARD: Starting at just US$ 7 per person per day for the length of your cruise ‘Assist Card’ is a cruise vacation cancellation protection plan. For complete details please visit http://cruiseassist.assist-card.com. Though Assist Card is optional, it is strongly recommended.
* Space has not been reserved at this stage.
* Gratuities can be pre-paid or paid on board the ship. However, for My-Time-dining (flexible dining) it is mandatory to pre-pay at the time of booking.
* Gratuities are recommended per the following guidelines.
Royal Caribbean International: $ 13.50 per person per night for guests in staterooms, $ 16.50 per person per night for guests in suites. Celebrity Cruises: $ 13.50 per person per night for guests in staterooms, $14.00 per person per night for guests in concierge class and aqua class staterooms and $ 17.00 per person per night for guests in suites. Azamara Club Cruises: Gratuities included
* A ‘Guarantee Stateroom (GTY)’ means you are guaranteed the stateroom category of choice, however, the stateroom number is allocated at the discretion of the cruise line, any time after full payment and or up to check-in. Please note that your stateroom could be allocated on any deck & may / may not have an obstructed view or be wheel chair accessible. Also you may not get all the Staterooms together.
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES – Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea), 24-hours Room Service*, and, recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.*On Royal Caribbean International, a $3.95 service charge will be applied for Room Service between Midnight and 5:00 AM only. No service charge during the rest of the day 0501 hours to 2400 hours.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE –Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.
The cruise line’s terms of carriage apply and can be found in the cruise line brochure and/or atwww.royalcaribbean.com . In addition, Information on booking conditions, payment options, visa guidelines, cruise cancellation protection program, and more, are attached as well as listed on it is the sole responsibility of all guests and travel partners to familiarize themselves with the cruise lines terms and conditions which govern the cruise vacation.