DAY 1 – DELHI – ALMATY – WELCOMES YOU
· Arrival in Almaty
· Pickup from Airport and drop at Hotel
· Check-in & Get Rest at the hotel.
· Dinner at Indian Restaurant pick up at 7 Pm
· Transfer to Hotel at 9:30 PM
· Free time – can explore nightLife activities on your own.
· Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 2 FULL DAY ALMATY CITY TOUR + Shopping Time at Zilyoni Bazar
• Breakfast 07:00-10:00AM
• 10:30 AM Almaty city Tour with English speaking guide
• You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of
• Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and
Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square and Palace of
Republic, Presidential Park.
• Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 13:00
• 14:30 PM Proceed Continue Almaty City Tour, Rahat Chocolate Factory shop and Local
Market Zilyoni -Bazar.
• You can buy Chocolates from Rakhat Chocolate Factory shop; can buy Dry Fruits at cheap
rates and some souvenirs from Zilyoni Bazar.
• Free time to Relax a bit after a long walk.
• Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 07:000 PM
• Transfer Back to Hotel at 9.30 PM
• Free time – can explore night activities at you own ·
• Overnight in a hotel.
DAY 3 – KOK TOBE TOUR + SHOPPING TOUR AT MEGA MALL
• 08.30 AM Indian Breakfast
• 10.30 AM After Breakfast Proceed for Kok Tobe
• Kok-Tobe. It is a mountain which is the highest point of Almaty, Kazakhstan’s largest city.
There is a popular recreation area on top of the mountain. The mountain’s height is 1100
meters above sea level. Kok-tobe is one of the main landmarks in the city, and it is popular
among visitors and tourists to Almaty.
• The Kok-Tobe recreational area has a variety of amusement park type attractions and
restaurants. It is connected to downtown Almaty by a cable car line. The City Terminal is
located near Hotel Kazakhstan. Also, there is a 372 meters tall TV Tower at the foot of the
mountain. The tower can be seen from most parts of the city.
• 2.00 PM Proceed for Lunch at Indian Restaurant
• At 3.30 Pm – Proceed for shopping tour at Mega mall
• 07:00 PM Proceed for Dinner at Indian Restaurant
• Free time – can explore nightLife activities on your own.
• Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 4 ALMATY- MEDOWS & CHIMBULAK
· Breakfast 07:00-10:00AM
· Transfer to excursion at 10:30 AM
· This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain
surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge,
where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Ala-Tau the largest high mountain
skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city
from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next
destination is Chimbulak ski resort
(Cable Car Fee Included till 3 rd Level), located at an altitude of 2230 meters above
sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and
snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges.
· Indian Lunch After Coming back from Shymbulak Mountain
· Free time to Look Around!!!!
· Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 07:00
· Transfer to Hotel at 09:30 PM
· Free time – can explore night activities at you own
· Overnight in hotel
DAY 5 GOODBYE Drop to Airport
· Check-Out from Hotel @ 12:00 AM
Day is free at your own leisure
· Drop to Almaty International Airport to board a flight to India at 1700 hrs
Please Note: There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
Tentative Flight Details
KC – 908 DELHI ALMATY 11:35 hrs 15:20 hrs
KC – 963 ALMATY DELHI 21:20 hrs 00:10 hrs
Package Includes: –
· 04 Nights’ Accommodation in mentioned Hotel @ Almaty
· Daily Buffet Breakfast in the hotel
· 03 Lunch & 04 Normal Dinners @ Almaty in Indian Restaurant
· Complementary water bottles in Hotel Room & Coach
· Almaty city tour
· Kok-Tobe tour via coach
· Meadows and Shymbulak tour with Cable car tickets added
· Return Airport transfers
· Professional English speaking Guide
· 5% Bed tax of Hotel is included
· Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
· Tips, Gratuities, Laundry, telephone, optional excursion
· Charges in the Hotel for any additional Services
· Any items or service not specified in the above inclusions.
· RT PCR Test charge (If Any)
· Overseas Travel Insurances (Strongly Recommended)
. GST 5%
. TCS 5%
Please Note :-