|22 Mar Istanbul- Airport Hotel
Reach Istanbul Airport. On arrival pick up from airport & transfer to Hotel check in at hotel day free for your leisure. Overnight at hotel.
|23 Mar Istanbul – Half Day Istanbul City Tour with lunch
Morning after Breakfast Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.
TOPEKA PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Satguru Travel will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. Back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
|24 Mar Istanbul– Bosphorus with lunch
Morning after Breakfast Pick up at 08:30am from the hotel and depart for the Istanbul Bosphorus Tour. BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion you will see the magnificent sights of the following attractions from your boat. See Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of its marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries. RUMELI FORTRESS Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul was completed in only four months to control and protect the infamous Bosphorus passage. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world.
|25 Mar Istanbul- Full Day Princess Island Tour without lunch SIC basis
Morning after Breakfast Pick up at 08:00am Take a leisurely 28- kilometer cruise through the Sea of Marmara to the unspoiled charms of Buyukada.The largest of the Prince’s Islands, Buyukada boasts lush foliage, pine forests, turn of the century wooden mansions and incomparable views of Istanbul.Best of all, cars are banned, so you travel by horse- drawn carriage.If you feel the need to escape from the bustle of Istanbul for a day, nothing could be easier. You simply join us aboard a ferry bound for the charming Princes’ Islands.Our destination is Buyukada, the largest of the island chain, but we will pass by four other islands on the way. All are famous for their mild climates, lush vegetation and ornate Ottoman houses, and on all of them cars are banned.The preferred means of transportation is the charming horse- drawn carriage known as the phaeton, which we will use on our circular tour of Buyukada, passing elegant mansions draped in brilliant purple bougainvillea.You will feel as though you have stepped back into a more leisured and gracious age, almost expecting grand 19th century ladies and gentlemen to come strolling down to the waterfront on an afternoon promenade.Evening return to Istanbul and transfer to your hotel.
|26 Mar Istanbul – Bosphorus Cruise Dinner
Morning after Breakfast day will be free for Leisure & In evening transfer to Bosphorus Cruise Dinner. Back to Hotel Overnight at hotel.
|27 Mar Istanbul- Airport
After Breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Airport drop-off service will help you reach well in advance of your flight scheduled time. We provide Airport drop service with our most efficient drivers who can assist you till the entrance of the Airport.
|Flight Details Passengers Travelling From India:-
Package Costing Details
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates will change if traveling dates are changed due to Major Trade Fairs & Exhibition. Supplementary Charges may apply.
We shall proceed with the reconfirmation after receiving complete package cost.
Hotels are subject to availability, may change after confirmation.
above rates are for quotation and not for the confirmation.
We do not hold any rooms confirmed for the above details.
Confirmation will be subject to availability @ the time of reservation.
We trust the above information provided is to your satisfaction and please feel free to contact us if you have any further clarification.
|Documents must be arranged in order given below:
Tourist Check List
1. Visa application form filled with 2 white background having size 2.5inch x 2.5inch
2. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and have 2 full blank pages available
3. Original Leave letter from employer / covering letter in personal business letter head (if selfemployed) with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal. If covering letter is on business letterhead please also provide copy of company registration certificate originally attested by the Mantralaya or MEA.
4. If the applicant has his own business/partner/proprieter/director,please provide incorporation certificate/memorandum of association/partnership deed/proprietorship proof and applicants’s name should be mentioned.
5. Last 3 months personal bank statement in original or copies attested by bank(with original stamp and sign) and with sufficient funds(1 Lac and above)
6. For applicants who are employed,should provide salary account and salary slips(for the last three months with stamp and sign) as mandatory documents .
7. Tour itinerary
8. Hotel reservation
9. Confirmed return ticket
10. 2 photo copies of Passport first and last page.
11. Original passport
12. Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement.
13. Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry can be submitted with local address proof . (Only registered leave and license agreement copy and it needs to be notorised and attested from the Mantralaya).).
Please note that for applicants applying in Delhi, Kolkata, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Gurgaon, and Kathmandu in addition to above mentioned documents following documents are also required to be submitted:
15. Income tax return (Last two year) and Form 16(Last one year)
16. Authorization letter from the applicant in case application is submitted by Travel Agent along with Photo ID of travel agent