Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Gangtok. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
12 May: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (53 Kms. / 3 Hrs. one-way)
After breakfast, start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 Kms. / 02 Hrs. from Gangtok) and further drive to Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 Kms. / 01 Hrs. from Tsomgo Lake). Evening back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Documents for Tsomgo Lake & New Baba Mandir – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Adhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, Birth Certificate / School Id / College Id are must. Original needs to carry while travelling.
In case of Land slide or any other reason, if Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.
13 May: Gangtok – Lachen (107 kms / 06 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,980 Ft.) in North Sikkim. On the way, take a break for some beautiful spots that are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) and Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachen, check into your hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Lachen.
Documents for Lachen & Lachung – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Adhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, Birth Certificate / School Id / College Id are must. Original needs to carry while travelling.
14 May: Excursion to Chopta Valley and Gurudongmar Lake (137 Kms. / 6 Hrs.) – Lachung
Early breakfast proceeds to visit Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.) via Chopta valley (13,200 ft.) and Thangu. Gurudongmar is considered as one of the 2nd highest lake in World, generally covered with snow from December to April or even more, and is known as the Holy / Sacred Lake. It will take approximately 3-4 hours’ drive from Lachen (One way). Afternoon back to hotel have your lunch rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities, Dinner and Overnight stay at Lachung.
15 May: Excursion to Yumthang Valley and Zero Point (51 Kms. / 3 Hrs. one-way) – Gangtok
After breakfast drive to Yumthang Valley, which is also known as Valley of Flowers (12,000 ft / 26 Kms. / 1½ Hrs., one-way) and further drive to Zero Point or Yumesamdong (14,500 ft. / 25 Kms. / 1½ Hrs. one way), one of the highest motorable roads in Sikkim and close to Tibet Border. The road to Zero Point is quite treacherous, but the possibility of getting snow is very high as Zero Point is mostly covered by snow almost throughout the year. On the way to back, visit Hot Spring, which is considered to have medicinal properties. Back to the hotel by afternoon. After lunch depart for Gangtok. Dinner and Overnight stay at Gangtok.
16 May : Gangtok – Chardham – Pelling
After breakfast, Enroute Sightseeing: Samdruptse Hill: The ‘wish fulfilling hill’ is just 5 km away from Namchi, situated at an altitude of 7000 ft. This epic Hill has a giant statue of the Guru Padmasambhava (Guru Rinpoche); the patron saint of Sikkim
· Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham): The four most revered Dhams of the Hindus have been replicated in this fantastic complex to benefit the devotees and tourists. Overnight at Hotel.
17 May : Pelling Sightseeing
Darap Village: Darap Cherry Village is one of the few unknown places of Sikkim if a visitor is looking for a taste of rural life can escape from the maddening crowds of touristic places.
· Rimbi Waterfalls: Rimbi waterfall is on Rimbi River on the way to Khecheopalri Lake and Yuksam, the waterfall looks spectacular which attracts many tourists.
· Khecheopalri Lake: This Lake is often believed to be the sacred and wish-fulfilling Lake and is peaceful and beautiful Lakearound in Sikkim.
· Khangchendzongha Waterfalls: 28 kms from Pelling it is one of the active waterfalls during the rainy season. One of the few unexplored destinations of Sikkim.
· Pemayangtse Monastery: It is a Buddhist monastery in Pemayangtse, near Pelling in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim.
· Rabdantse Ruins: Once Rabdentse was the second capital of the former Kingdom of Sikkim from 1670 to 1814. The invading Gurkha army destroyed the capital city, and only remaining ruins of the palace is here now.
· New Halipad Ground: Sunset point. Overnight at Hotel.
18 May : Pelling – Darjeeling (80 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
After breakfast, transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 Ft.) via Singla Check post. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
19 May: Darjeeling Full Day Sightseeing with Tiger Hill
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) and then back to hotel. After breakfast, starting at 8.30 AM, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Center (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
20 May Darjeeling – Kalimpong Half Day City Tour
· Mangal Dham: It is a significant worship place in Kalimpong. Guruji Mangaldasji Maharaj came in 1940 here, and this place was built in the memory of Guruji.
· Deolo Hill: At Altitude of approx 5590 ft this Hill is one of the two hills that the town of Kalimpong stands between. Kalimpong town is on a ridge connecting the two peaks, Durpin and Deolo. The Hill is the highest point of Kalimpong town.
· Dr. Graham’s Home: In 1900, Reverend Dr John Anderson Graham, a missionary of Scotland came to Kalimpong to work with the local, laid the stone of this home.
· Golf Garden: This golf course offers some excellent view of the mighty Himalayas. Under the control of the army, this is one of the highest golf courses in the country. It also has a dosa point (open to everyone), where you can enjoy some south Indian dishes and click photos with the golf course in the backdrop.
· Durpin Dara Hills: This hill is one of the two hills on whose ridge Kalimpong town is settled.
· Pine View Nursery: Pine view Nursery is a cactus nursery and well known and must visit tourist spot in Kalimpong. Overnight at Hotel.
21 May Kalimpong – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) 75 kms / 03 hrs.
Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
Rates Per Person
Double sharing basis – 01 Couple
Breakfast & Dinner
Vehicle:01 WagonR / Indica / Etios and 01 Innova / Xylo / Scorpio only for Lachen and Lachung Point to point basis only. Not on disposal. Ac will switch off in hill area.
Hotel in Lachen
Royal Lachen / Lachen Dezong / Similar
Hotel in Lachung
Norling Dzimkhang / Lachung Continental / Similar
Hotels in Pelling
De Regency / Rabdantse Residency / Similar
Hotels in Darjeeling
Sumi Vista / Pink Mountain / Similar
Hotels in Gangtok
Yak & Yeti / Sikkim Delight /Similar
Hotel in Kalimpong
Sood Garden Retreat / Quensel Resort / Similar
Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis. – 01 Double Bed Room
Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
The above quote is valid for 03 days from the date of quotation. Kindly send your confirmation within the time limit or else the quoted rates may vary.
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.