Bhutan “The land of Happiness”
|Standard : INR 27,300
|06 NIGHT / 07 DAYS
||Deluxe : INR 30,200
|2N – Phuentsholing – 1N Thimphu – Wangdue – 1N Punakha – 2N Paro
||Premium : INR 38,700
|Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing – The Gateway of Bhutan by Road from India. It is a thriving commercial center on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 02: Phuentsholing – Thimphu
(Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing – Punakha / Wangdue
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King’s Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.) to view the higher Himalayas. The pass also has 108 Druk Wangyal Khangzang Chorten which is believed brings multi fold merit to all sentient beings and which make the pass a must visit place. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang.
Day 04: Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing – Paro
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage’s and visit the Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. After noon drive to Paro. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities, Rinpung Dzong – the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong – The Dzong was destroyed by fire in 1951 and is now preserved as heritage site & Kyichu Lhakhang – one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan . Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: Paro – Phuentsholing
(Distance: 200 kms. / Driving Time: 7 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 07: Phuentsholing – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport
(Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of NJP/IXB: 89 mts.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
|Rates Per Person
|Adult on Twin Sharing for 2 Pax
|3 to 5 Pax.
|6 pax. & above
|Child (5-11 Yrs.)
|Additional cost of Lunch or Dinner
||Namgay / Centennial/ Similar
||Hotel Damchen / Bhutan Residence / Similar
||Druk Hotel / Similar
||Shantideva / Taktshang / Similar
||Kisa / Amodhara/ Migmar / Pedling / Similar
||Namgey Heritage / Similar
|Punakha / Wangdue
||Kingaling / Similar
||Pema Karpo / Punatsangchhu Cottage /Damchen Resort/ Similar
||Drubchhu / Similar
||Galing Resort / Galinkha Resort / Similar
||Drukchen / Dewachen/ Similar
||Udumwara / Similar
|Lean Season Discount
From 10th June to 30th Sep
|High Season Supplement
From 10th Dec to 15th Jan
1st April to 15th June &
1st Nov to 20th Nov
- Accommodation on twin sharing with Breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
| Please Note :-
Permit for Bhutan:
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
Please note premium packages with Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
Tour Starting and Ending both from India (Drv In & Drv Out) Packages
We provide exclusive Indian Vehicle only for 2-5 Pax throughout the tour.
And above 5 pax exclusive Indian vehicle in India Part and Bhutan vehicle in Bhutan part for all drive in and drive out packages.
- Non Ac Wagon R / Indica / for 2-3 Pax
- Innova / Xylo / Scorpio for 4-5 Pax
- 2 Innova / Xylo / Scorpio for 6 & above Pax. in India part
- 1 Toyota Hi Roof Hiace (Non AC) for 6 & above Pax. In Bhutan part
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.