Northern Tanzania Safari
|Deluxe : 2,080 USD
|07 NIGHTS/ 08 DAYS
|1N Arusha – 1N Lake Manyara– 3 N Serengeti -2N Ngorongoro
|Day 1 : Arusha
Arrival into Kilimanjaro International Airport in Arusha. Met by representative outside the customs and immigration halls. Transfer toHotel. overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Arusha – Lake Manyara
Breakfast and depart towards the Lake Manyara Region famous for its spectacular view. Arrive and Check-in at MANYARA SERENA LODGE. Lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
Day 3 : Lake Manyara – Serengeti
Breakfast & depart for Serengeti National Park. Game viewing en – route to the SERENGETI SERENA LODGE . Check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 4 : Serengeti
A Morning game drive admiring the endless rolling plains, large herds of antelopes and birds in this unspoilt wilderness. Afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5 : Serengeti
Morning and Afternoon game drive in Serengeti National park with at least two game drives. All meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 6 : Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Breakfast and departure for the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Stop at the Olduvai Gorge enroute and continue. Arrive for late lunch and followed by check-in at the NGORONGORO SERENA LODGE. Rest of the afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7 : Ngorongoro
Early breakfast and departure. Descend into the crater with picnic lunches. Game drives in the Crater (maximum 6 hours). Return to the lodge later in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8 : Ngorongoro – Arusha
Breakfast and departure to Arusha town. Lunch at a selected restaurant and transferred to the International or domestic Airport for onward arrangements.
Package Rates are per person in USD and details as below:-
|Rates Per Person
|Per Adult up to 2 Pax
|| 380 USD
|Rate Upto 04 Pax
|06 Pax & Above
||(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
|Hotel In Arusha
||Lake Duluti Serene Hotel, Arusha
|Hotel in Lake Manyara
||Manyara Serena Lodge, Lake Manyara
|Hotel in Serengeti
||Serengeti Serena Lodge, Serengeti
|Hotel in Ngorongoro
||Ngorongoro Serena Lodge, Ngorongoro
| Inclusions :
- 07 Nights accommodation in hotels and lodges
- Meals as per itinerary
- Use of a safari Toyota Land cruiser with open pop-up roof (seating up to a maximum of 7 persons)
- 500ml of mineral water, per person daily in the vehicles
- Services of an English speaking driver- guide
- Park fees for the driver-guide and minibus, fuel and local accident cover
- All Game Drives as per itinerary
- All local taxes
- International and/or domestic flights and airport taxes. Visas. Porterage, tipping & gratuities to staff & guides. Drinks, laundry, telephones & all other personal extras.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- International travel and medical insurance.
- All sights & Entrance fees not mentioned, Tips, Items of a Personal Nature i.e. gratuities, laundry, drinks etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned
- Customary tips to guides,
- Service Tax
| Please Note :-
- Package valid till 31ST DECEMBER 2016. High Season Surcharges Applicable during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. 1 USD = 66.87. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Package is based on Maximum 7 Pax (Adult+Children) travelling together in a vehicle. We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar Hotels or lodges in case of non-availability. Rates for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice which will be advised at the time of reservation. Passengers arriving into Kenya and Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- No refund on any unutilized services.
- Approximate Economy Airfare Per Person
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost
- Above price is not applicable during Convention Period, High season, Festivals or Fairs. Surcharge may be applicable
- Hotel Check Inn Time 1500 Hrs Early check in and late check out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card copy is required at the time of hotel check in. Prevailing rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment
- Children under the age of 7 years are not allowed in The Ark Lodge.
- Child rates apply for Child U/12 yrs. of age sharing room with parents.
Northern Tanzania Safari
With such a perfect Location, perched on the edge of the African continent, and facing the Indian Ocean, Tanzania’s weather and climate leaves nothing to be desired. Warm and sunny days are followed by cool and balmy nights, and whether you’re on s afari on the Serengeti plains or enjoying the tropical beaches of Zanzibar, the temperatures are always welcoming and gentle.