Rabthambore ( Group Tour )
|Standard : INR 7,400
|02 NIGHTS / 03 DAYS
||Deluxe : INR 8,900
|Udaipur- Nathdwara- Chittorgarh
|Day 01 Indore – Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambore
Train from Indore to Sawai Madhopur at 6:20 AM. Reach Sawai madhopur at 2:15 PM. Pickup from Sawai Madhopur Railway station and transfer to Ranthambore hotel – 5 Kms. Take a evening Jungle ride. Night at Hotel.
Day 02 In Ranthambore
Early morning jungle ride to Ranthambore. After breakfast in the hotel leave for Local Sightseeing including the Ranthambore fort. Night stay at Hotel.
Day 03 Ranthambore – Indore
Transfer to Railway station and take a trin for indore at 13:25 Hrs. Reach Indore at 20:40 A.M
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
- Accommodation in hotel on Triple Sharing or Double Sharing
- Meals -2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 2 Dinner
- Ac. Transfers for All transfers & sightseeing
- Cost valid for minimum 20 pax.
- Train SL class
- Jungle Safari on sharing basis in Canter or Jeep
- 1 Travel executive/ coordinator from our office will be there on the trip
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per day per person
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Any meals other than specified itinerary
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 3.65% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Rates is applicable for Minimum 20 pax.
- 25% payment will have to be made to book the trip and Balance can be paid 30 Days prior to departure
- 06 person will be accommodate in Gypsy car for sightseeing
- Vehicle is not at disposal.
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Ac. Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above schedule
- 18th Dec to 5th Jan will be High season and a supplement cost of 25% will be applied