Lonavala ( Group Tour )
|Standard : INR 6,400
|03 NIGHTS / 02 DAYS
||Deluxe : INR 7,400
|Imagica Theme Park- Bhushi Dam
|Day 01 Indore – Lonavala
Evening depart for Lonavala. Overnight journey.
Day 02 In Lonavala
Morning Breakfast. Reach Lonavala and transfer to the hotel. Check inn Hotel and after fresh and change depart for local sightseeing in Lonavala covering Pavan Lake, Tiger Point, Lohgarh Fort, Kune Waterfalls, Bhaja & Krla caves. Leisure or free for shopping. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 Lonavala- Imagica- Indore
Morning after breakfast leave for Imagica theme park by road surface approx 28kms/1hr. On arrival complete day Excusion in Imagica Theme Park. Evening after Dinner at depart for Indore.
Day 04 Reach Indore
Morning reach Indore. Tour Concludes with Happy Memory.
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
- Accommodation in hotel on Triple Sharing or Double Sharing
- Meals -2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch & 2 Dinner
- Ac. Transfers for All transfers & sightseeing
- Imagica theme park entry ticket
- Cost valid for minimum 20 pax.
- 1 Travel executive/ coordinator from our office will be there on the trip
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per day per person
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Any meals other than specified itinerary
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Day 01 Dinner
- 3.65% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Rates is applicable for Minimum 20 pax.
- 25% payment will have to be made to book the trip and Balance can be paid 30 Days prior to departure
- Vehicle is not at disposal.
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Ac. Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above schedule
- In Diwali & 18th Dec to 5th Jan will be High season and a supplement cost of 25% will be applied