Rameshwaram & Kerala
|Standard : INR 24,900
|08 NIGHT / 09 DAYS
||Deluxe : INR 32,900
|1N Madurai – 1N Rameshwaram – 1N Kanyakumari – 1N Kovalam – 1N Allappey – 1N Thekkady – 2N Munnar
||Premium : INR 44,900
|Day 1 Reach Madurai
Arrive in Madurai check in at hotel. Afternoon relax at the hotel. Evening proceed for half Day sightseeing of famous Meenakshi Temple. You can Also Participate in an evening Aarti. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Madurai – Rameshwaram
Early morning you depart for Rameshwaram by surface approx. 152 kms / 3 hrs. Arrive in Rameshwaram Check in at your hotel. Today full day excursion to Rameshwaram, Visit the famous dhanush koti beach in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Rameshwaram – Kanniyakumari
Early morning Darshan in the famous rameshwaram temple. Morning depart for Kanniyakumari by surface approx. 382 kms / 7hrs. Arrive in Kanniyakumari the southern Tip of Indian sub-continent. Check in at your hotel. Evening at your Evening at your Leisure, Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 Kanyakumari – Kovalam (Approx 2 hrs one way)
Morning the Vivekanand Rock Memorial, take boat ferry to reach to memorial. Ten visit Gandhi Mandapam and Wax Museum. Drive back to your hotel in Kovalam for overnight stay.
Day 05 Kovalam – Kumarakom ( Approx. 5 Hrs Drive )
Sightseeing in Kovalam. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The Southernmost, known as the Lighthouse beach. Today after Lunch proceed to Kumarakom approx. 210 Kms, Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 06 Kumarakom – Thekkady ( Approx. 4 Hrs Drive )
After Breakfast proceed for Sightseeing in Kumarakom and afternoon depart for Thekkady (Periyar) approx. 120 Kms known for its lush forest. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening enjoy spice shopping at Kumily village. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Optional : You can enjoy boating in Lake Periyar at an additional cost on your own. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 07 Thekkady – Munnar ( Approx. 3 Hrs drive )
Today proceed to Periyar wildlife Reserve. In Periyar you could spot a family of Elephants, Wild Boar or Sambar Deer by the water’s edge. Afternoon proceed for the green hills of Munnar. approx. 100 kms. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 In Munnar
Today proceed for a local sightseeing, visit the beautiful Mattupetty lake and Dam, Kundla Dam, Echo Point and Top Station to enjoy the scenery. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay in Munnar. Optional: Visit to Kullukumalai Tea Factory can be arranged by a local Jeep at an additional cost of Rs.2,250 per jeep with capacity of 5 persons in total. Entrance per person will be charged Rs. 100/- which client has to pay at the time of entering factory.
Day 09 Munnar – Kochin ( Approx. 4 Hrs Drive )
After Breakfast check out and Transfer to Kochin airport/ Railway station. & depart for your hometown with lots of memories to cherish for a life time!
| Package Rates are per person in INR and details as below
|Rates Per Person
|Per Adult for min. 2 Pax
|3 to 5 Pax.
|6 pax. & above
|Child (5-11 Yrs.)
|Taxi – Car upto 3 pax. SUV for 4 Pax & above
||Ac. Indica / Tavera
||Ac. Indigo /Innova
||Ac. Indigo / Innova
|Additional Night at any Place
|Hotels in Madurai
|Hotels in Rameshwaram
|Hotels in Kanyakumari
|Hotel in Munnar
|| Hill View / Chancellor Resort
||West Wood River Side / Elysium Garden / Ayur County
||Tea Country / Tall Trees / The Siena Village
|Hotel in Thekkady
||Periyar House / Woodlands Prime Castle
||Wildernest / Silver Crest
||Cardamom County / Aranya Niwas
|Hotel in Kovalam/ Poovar
||Samudratheeram / Raja Hotel
||Sagara Beach Resort
||Samudra/ Uday Samudra / Estury Island Resort
|Hotel in Kumarakom
||Pagoda Resort – Allappey
||Paradise Resorts / Kumarakom Houseboat
||Waterscapes / Lake songs / Kumarakom Houseboat
|60 Days early Booking advantage
|Lean Season Discount
From 1st April to 30th June
|Lean Season Discount
From 1st July to 30th Sep
|High Season Supplement
From 5th Nov to 12th Nov
From 15th Dec 2010 to 3rd Jan
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Meals as per above Table
- Private Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle
- Taxi cost includes Toll, Entry & Parking
- Air/Rail fare
- Any meals other than specified in above table
- Any sightseeing other than specified above
- Entrance fees for any sightseeing and Guide charges
- Boat ride in to the Matt petty Dam at Munnar , Boating in to the Periyar wild life sanctuary
- Any items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 3.50% GST on total land cost
| Please Note :-
- Vehicle is not at disposal. Kindly note that the drive is not a guide
- If the above hotels are not available similar category hotels will be used
- Itinerary and price is subject to change. Additional charges will be applicable for extra sightseeing
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- The hotel rooms are subject to availability. The above given prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotel check in is 1400hrs. and checkout would be 1000hrs. Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Vehicle will be provided for transfers and sightseeing as per above table. Ask us for other vehicle options
- Cost for 5* hotels will be quoted on request
- Approx airfares for Indore – Mumbai – Kochin/ Trivandrum – Hyderabad – Indore is 12,000/- per person extra