|Day 1 Montreal
Arrive in Montreal. Evening free at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Montreal – Quebec – Montreal
Proceed to Qubec. On the way enjoy picnic lunch at Beautiful waterfalls Chutes-de-la-Chaudiere. On arrival city tour of Quebec includes visit to the Upper and Lower Towns, see the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Fro ntenac, Place d’Armes and Quebec National Assembly. Visit to the Montmorency waterfalls – Highest in the province of Quebec.
Day 3 Montreal – Ottawa
City tour of Montreal includes St. Joseph Oratory from inside, guided tour of Montreal Olympic Stadium, Olympic tower cable ride, Jacqus Cartier Square, Mt. Royal and the Notre Dame cathedral. Explore Montreal Underground City – a series of interconn ected office towers, hotels, shopping centres, residential and commercial complexes, convention halls, universities and performing arts venues that form the heart of Montreal’s central business district, colloquially referred to as Downtown Montreal . Proceed to Ottawa. Arrive at Ottawa – the capital of Canada in the evening.
Day 4 Ottawa – Kingston – Niagara Falls
Proceed to City tour of Ottawa includes the Parliament Building, visit to Ottawa Natural History museum from inside, Centennial Flame, Peace Tower Monument. Later drive through Embassy district area and the Rideau Canal. Enroute enjoy the 1000 Island Cruise. Proceed to Niagara Falls – the greatest natural wonder of the world. Arrive at Niagara in the evening.
Day 5 Niagara Falls – Toronto
Board the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ for the breathtaking view of the Niagara falls from the boat, through the crashing waters and massive rock formations. Later visit the Skylon tower to view the great falls and to take pictures of the three falls. Later , enjoy lunch at Skylon tower – the largest structure that overlooks both the American Falls, New York, and the larger Horseshoe Falls, Ontario, from the Canadian side of the Niagara River. Arrive at Toronto in the evening.
Day 6 Toronto – Calgary – Banff
Visit CN Tower for great views of the city’s skyline. Later board the flight for Calgary. On arrival, proceed to Banff.
Day 7 In Banff
Visit the famous Banff National Park – a gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies. City tour of Banff includes the Bow falls, Hoodoo Lookout, and Surprise corner. Enjoy Lake cruise at Lake Minnewanka. Enjoy Gondola ride for a panoramic view of the Ba nff city and Canadian Rockies.
Day 8 Banff Colombian Ice Fields – Jasper
Proceed to Jasper. View the stunning glacier scenery at Bow Lake, Peyto Lake and Crawford Glacier. Enjoy a picturesque province of Alberta; Lake Louise with its cold turquoise waters, a perfect natural mirror reflecting the surrounding mountains and glaciers. Have a lifetime experience at the Columbia Ice field. Take a snow coach and travel to the famous Athabasca Glacier. Photograph yourself with the huge snow mountains. Arrive in Jasper.
Day 9 Jasper – Maligne Canyon – Jasper
Drive throught Patricia lakes followed by visit to the beautiful Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake with its limestone walls falling a stunning 50 meters. Enjoy Tram Ride to Mount Whistler and have bird’s eye view of the town.
Day 10 Jasper – Kamloops
Proceed to Kamloop situated at the confluence of the North and South Thompson River in the Thompson Valley.Photo Stop to view Mt. Robson, the highest point in the Canadian Rockies. Drive through the spectacular Rocky Mountains via the scenic Yellow h ead Highway. Arrive in Kamloops.
Day 11 Kamloops – Lillooet – Whistler
Travel through the Lillooet Mountain Range. Arrive in Whistler. Enjoy Peak to Peak Gondola ride at Whistler.
Day 12 Whistler – Vancouver
Proceed to Vancouver. City tour of Vancouver includes Stanley Park, Chinatown, English Bay, bustling Robson Street, Capilano Suspension bridge, Historic Gas town with its steam-powered clock. Take a Sea Plane Ride at Vancouver waterfront.
Day 13 Vancouver – Victoria – Vancouver
Take a ferry for a day excursion to Victoria. On arrival, visit the world famous Butchart Gardens and stroll through the Victoria Inner Harbour and Old Town districts. Take a ferry to British Columbia mainland – Vancouver.
Day 14 Departure from Vancouver
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
Package Rates are per person in UDS and details as below
||Child with Bed
||Child w/o Bed
| Please Note :-
- Package valid till 31ST DECEMBER 2016. High Season Surcharges Applicable during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. 1 USD = INR 68. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. We are not holding any air seats and hotel bookings at this point of time
- Approximate Economy Class Airfare Ex Mumbai INR 55,000
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. Alternate room category, hotels and air bookings may attract extra cost
- The quotation is based on Standard room. You can upgrade to a higher room category by paying an extra cost depending on availability
- Above price is not applicable during Convention Period, High season, Festivals or Fairs. Surcharge may be applicable
- Cost for 5* hotels will be quoted on request
- Hotel Check Inn Time 1500 Hrs Early check in and late check out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- For Security Deposits, Credit card copy is required at the time of hotel check in. Prevailing rate of exchange will be applicable at the time of payment